Zephyr Sullivan serves clients across Western North Carolina from MGC’s Asheville office, focusing on litigation, including community association law, environmental law and construction law. With a focus on communication and efficiency in resolving cases, Zephyr looks for the best and most effective way to approach a case and close a matter. Her clients include small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
In her free time, Zephyr and her family can be found enjoying all that the mountains of Western North Carolina have to offer. They love to go hiking, camping, sailing and finding new swimming holes.
- Vermont Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- Long Island University (BA, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 28th Judicial Bar District (Former At-Large Member; Former Young Lawyers’ Division President)
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- 2013 North Carolina
- 2014 US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Best Lawyers©: Ones to Watch - Commercial Litigation (2021-2024); Litigation - Construction (2023 - 2024); Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (2024)
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars - Land Use/Zoning (2022), Civil Litigation - Defense (2023)
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite
- Distinguished Young Lawyer Award Recipient - 28th Judicial District Bar (2018)
- 28th Judicial Bar District’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Award (2017)
- Mountain Area Volunteer Lawyer
- Pisgah Legal Services (Board of Directors; Former Young Professional Board Member)