Zephyr Sullivan’s practice focuses on litigation in the firm’s Asheville office. Prior to joining MGC, she focused on litigation, land use and real property transactional work.
When not in the office, Zephyr enjoys spending time outside with her husband and their two young children.
- Vermont Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- Long Island University (BA, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 28th Judicial Bar District (Former At-Large Member; Former Young Lawyers’ Division President)
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- 2013 North Carolina
- 2014 US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars - Land Use/Zoning (2022), Civil Litigation - Defense (2023)
- Best Lawyers©: Ones to Watch - Commercial Litigation (2021-2023) Litigation - Construction (2023)
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite
- Distinguished Young Lawyer Award Recipient - 28th Judicial District Bar (2018)
- 28th Judicial Bar District’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Award (2017)
- Mountain Area Volunteer Lawyer
- Pisgah Legal Services (Board of Directors; Former Young Professional Board Member)