Zephyr Sullivan’s practice focuses on litigation in the firm’s Asheville office. Prior to joining MGC, she focused on litigation, land use and real property transactional work.
Outside of the office, Zephyr spends time with her husband and enjoys gardening, backpacking, yoga, skiing and sailing.
- Vermont Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- Long Island University (BA, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 28th Judicial Bar District (Executive Committee, At-Large Member, 2016-Present; Young Lawyers’ Division Past President, Past Vice President)
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- 2013 North Carolina
- 2014 US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Best Lawyers©: Ones to Watch - Commercial Litigation (2021)
- Distinguished Young Lawyer Award Recipient - 28th Judicial District Bar (2018)
- 28th Judicial Bar District’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Award (2017)
- Mountain Area Volunteer Lawyer
- Pisgah Legal Services (Young Professional Board Member, 2014-Present)