McAngus Goudelock & Courie, a regional insurance defense firm, is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Six attorneys were selected to the 2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers list and five attorneys were selected to the 2014 South Carolina Rising Stars list.
Those selected for the 2014 S.C. Super Lawyers listing include:
- Rusty Goudelock (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
- Erroll Anne Hodges (Greenville) – Workers’ Compensation
- Amy Jenkins (Charleston) – Employment & Labor
- Tommy Lydon (Columbia) – Business Litigation
- Hugh McAngus (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
- Dominic Starr (Myrtle Beach) – Civil Litigation Defense
Those selected for the 2014 S.C. Rising Stars listing include:
- Amanda Blundy (Charleston) – Business Litigation
- Trippett Boineau (Columbia) – Construction Litigation
- Andy Delaney (Columbia) – Business Litigation
- Jason Pittman (Columbia) – Civil Litigation Defense
- Robert Sansbury (Charleston) – Civil Litigation Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.