- This event has passed.
2022 MGC Raleigh Seminar
May 5 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Reunite with MGC at our hybrid Raleigh Seminar! Join us in-person at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, or virtually from the comfort of your home or office, to hear from speakers who will provide thought-provoking discussion, tips and trends in the industry. Our multi-state seminar will spotlight trending case law and best practices on a variety of hot topics from GA, MS, NC, SC, TN and VA in workers’ compensation and litigation.
You will be asked to choose a format at registration.
- Virtual attendees: meeting via Zoom (you will receive a confirmation email with your login instructions one week before the seminar)
- In-person attendees: Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, 4500 Marriott Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for those who attend in-person.
- 10:30 AM EST: Registration
- 11:00 AM EST: Opening Remarks
- 3:30 PM EST: Closing Remarks
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
4 CE credits are approved for GA, MS, NC, TX and VA.
- GA: 1 Ethics & 3 Property and Casualty credits
- MS: 1 Ethics & 3 General Insurance credits
- NC: 1 Ethics & 3 General Insurance credits
- TX: 1 Ethics & 3 General Insurance credits
- VA: 1 Ethics & 3 Property and Casualty credits
QUESTIONS? Click here to contact us!
You will be asked for a password to register for this event. The password is included in your email invitation.