MGC Webinar | Examination Under Oath: Navigating in Five Steps
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Examination Under Oath is an important tool to evaluate a claim. In this one hour webinar, we will address the five steps of an Examination Under Oath and navigate any potential jurisdictional issues across GA, MS, NC, SC, TN and VA:
- Policy provisions and contacting insureds: what they mean and best practices
- Document production: what attorneys need to evaluate the claim
- The EUO itself: who, what, where, when and why
- Coverage opinion and case law considered for each state: this is why they pay us the medium bucks
- Bad faith and steps to take to avoid it
1 General Insurance credit is approved for NC and VA, pending for GA and TX.
Questions? Contact our MGC Webinar Wednesday team.