- This event has passed.
MGC Webinar | Medicare Compliance and Workers’ Compensation: Who, What, When, How and Why
October 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Medicare issues continue to present significant challenges in bringing worker’s compensation claims to a successful and proper resolution. In this one-hour webinar, we will review best practices for addressing Medicare issues as it relates to the handling and resolution of worker’s compensation claims.
- When do Medicare’s interests need to be considered?
- When is it necessary to obtain a Medicare Set-Aside?
- When should a Medicare Set-Aside be submitted to CMS for review and approval?
- How can we ensure that conditional payments made by Medicare are properly addressed with settlement?
- What new challenges do Medicare Advantage Plans (MAP’s) present, particularly as it relates to conditional payments?
1 General Insurance credit is approved for GA, MS, NC, TX and VA.
Questions? Contact our MGC Webinar Wednesday team.
MEET THE SPEAKERS