McAngus Goudelock & Courie, a regional insurance defense firm, is pleased to announce that seven attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Four attorneys were selected to the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers list and three attorneys were selected to the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
Those selected for the 2015 S.C. Super Lawyers listing include:
- Rusty Goudelock (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
- Amy Jenkins (Charleston) – Employment & Labor
- Tommy Lydon (Columbia) – Business Litigation
- Hugh McAngus (Columbia) – Workers’ Compensation
Those selected for the 2015 S.C. Super Lawyers Rising Stars listing include:
- Trippett Boineau (Columbia) – Construction Litigation
- Jason Pittman (Columbia) – Civil Litigation Defense
- Happel Scurry (Charleston) – Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.