The law firm of McAngus Goudelock & Courie is pleased to announce that seven attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine.
George Kurani and Andrew Ussery were recognized in their fields by North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine. Lang Hunter, Jeffrey “J.D.” Keister, Daniel McCullough and Raymond “R.J.” Williams have been named 2014 North Carolina Rising Stars.
• Lang Hunter focuses on litigation.
• George Kurani focuses on workers’ compensation defense.
• Daniel McCullough focuses on workers’ compensation defense.
• Andrew Ussery focuses on workers’ compensation defense.
• R.J. Williams focuses on workers’ compensation defense.
• J.D. Keister focuses on litigation.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.