Alston Peek’s practice focuses on litigation, insurance defense and subrogation. Prior to joining MGC, Alston practiced law in Lebanon, Tennessee.
While Alston is not at work, he enjoys being active with fitness, hockey and enjoying the outdoors while hunting and practicing archery. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, Haley, and their german shorthaired pointer, Scout.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Governmental Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- University of Tennessee College of Law (JD)
- Tennessee Technological University (BS)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2013 Tennessee
- 2014 Middle District of Tennessee
- Leadership Wilson (Class of 2016)