Andrew Ussery has practiced workers’ compensation defense for over 17 years in the firm’s Charlotte office. He is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law and a certified mediator. Andrew serves as the workers’ compensation group leader for the firm’s North Carolina, Tennessee and Mississippi offices.
Andrew is a partner with his clients, recognizing that collaboration is key to the best outcome possible. His clients rely on high-level, straightforward legal advice from Andrew, and expect advanced risk analysis, forecasting of exposure and potential resolutions and responsiveness. Andrew enjoys presenting continuing education seminars for his clients on a variety of topics related to workers’ compensation law.
He is married with two children, and enjoys spending time with his family, running and watching sports.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Wake Forest University (BA, cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 1998 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Certified Mediator
- Volunteer Youth Cross Country Coach
- Cross Country for Youth (Board Member)