Brett Bayne’s practice focuses on general litigation, including automobile negligence, premises liability, products liability and construction defects. Prior to joining MGC, Brett served as law clerk to the Honorable G. Thomas Cooper, Jr. He also serves as an adjunct professor of Trial Advocacy at the University of South Carolina School of Law and as the faculty advisor and coach of the USC School of Law Mock Trial Program.
Outside of the office, Brett can be found spending time with his wife, Laura, and their two dogs. He enjoys Texas BBQ, playing golf poorly, and all things Baylor.
- Fiona Reed (Legal Assistant) 803.227.2242
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Baylor University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- 2011 South Carolina