Carolyn Marcus joined the firm in 2005. She represents a large number of self-insured employers in addition to carriers and third-party administrators. She frequently lectures and provides continuing education workshops concerning a wide variety of topics relating to all aspects of workers’ compensation law in the State of North Carolina.
Outside of work, Carolyn spends time with Pearl, her yellow lab, and enjoys traveling, shopping, reading, exercising and good restaurants. She also follows Tarheel basketball and football.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- North Carolina State University (BA, summa cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Wake County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- 2005 North Carolina
- North Carolina Museum of History (Young Associates)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Carolina
- Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure