Luke Dalton practices litigation in the firm’s Raleigh office. Luke defends individuals and businesses in civil and commercial litigation, as well as assists individuals, businesses and insurance companies and their insureds with advertising injury, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property, contract, business and commercial matters. He also represents homeowners associations and others in real estate litigation. Luke takes the time to understand each of his clients’ unique goals and works to formulate and execute a plan that best meets those goals in the most efficient manner.
When he’s not practicing law, Luke can be found spending time with his dog, Luna, as well as cycling, listening to live music and watching college athletics.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD, summa cum laude)
- North Carolina State University (BA)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (Former Chair, Young Lawyers Committee)
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association (LEAP Steering Committee)
- 2010 North Carolina