Trippett Boineau’s practice focuses on general litigation, premise and products liability, transportation and trucking, insurance defense and construction litigation. He has practiced law for over ten years, with a focus on insurance defense for eight years. Prior to joining MGC Insurance Defense, Trippett served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable James R. Barber, III.
Outside of work, Trippett enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, as well as sneaking in some golf and hunting when he can.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- John Belton O'Neall Inn of Court
- 2005 South Carolina
- 2007 US District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014-2015)
- Columbia Business Monthly’s “Midlands Legal Elite” - Construction Law Top Attorney (2015)
- Columbia Business Monthly’s “Midlands Legal Elite” - Construction Law Top Attorney Vote (2016)
- City Center Partnership (Long Range Planning Committee Member)
- Urban Land Institute