Webster Harrison’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense and employment and labor law.
Outside of the office, Webster enjoys spending his time with his wife, Elizabeth, their two children, Webb and Manly, and their dog, Scout. He also enjoys playing tennis, sailing, hiking the Appalachian Mountains and traveling.
- Workers' Compensation
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD)
- Davidson College (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- 2008 North Carolina
- North Carolina Museum of History (Past Chairman of the Young Associates Steering Committee)
- North Carolina United Methodist Camps (Past Board Member)
- Wake County Habitat for Humanity (Annual Fund Committee Member)
- Edenton Street United Methodist Church (Chair of Staff Parrish Committee)